See accomplishments from other years:
- Reversed 50% cut to Nurse-Family Partnership, maintaining services to thousands of families.
- Required schools and child care facilities to provide child abuse and neglect prevention, recognition and reporting training.
- Enhanced provision that provides for the removal of a perpetrator from the home, not the child.
- Expanded Trauma-Informed Care training for professionals to better serve abused children and reduce placement "breakdown."
- Provided training on the overlap between ADHD and PTSD to health professionals in the foster care system.
- Supported task force to examine the intersection between child abuse and domestic violence.
- Continued the Blue Ribbon Task Force, which was charged with developing a statewide child abuse prevention strategy.