See accomplishments from other years:
- Initiated a statewide Nurse-Family Partnership program serving 2,000 families and securing $8.9 million.
- Expanded the Dallas-piloted Nurse-Family Partnership Program.
- Required increased training for Family Court judges on child abuse, attachment, bonding and appropriate placements for removals.
- Protected Child Abuse Trust Fund dollars for prevention programs exclusively.
- Provided Department of Family and Protective access to police records on domestic disturbance calls when performing foster home background checks.
- Increased educational standards for CPS caseworkers.
- Successfully advocated for new provisions in SB758 - CPS Reform II.